1. This is equipped with a Japanese Isuzu chassis and engine, and has a large cab for the operator.
2. The key components of this concrete pump truck include a transfer arm and outrigger, hydraulic system, electronic control system and pumping system. Each of these parts is from Germany.
3. The overall performance of the truck-mounted concrete pump is highly reliable, and the equipment maintenance is simple.
4. You can use this concrete pumping system for various industries such as water conservancy, hydrop ower projects, energy and transportation projects, building construction projects and more.
1. The maximum pumping output reaches up to 170 cubic meters per hour. A large conveyor cylinder bore has been designed, and the reversing cycles are greatly reduced. This all combines to enhance the service life.
2. As a professional construction equipment supplier, we design highly efficient hydraulic systems, which can increase the pumping and reversing efficiency by as much as 10%.
3. The concrete suction efficiency of the truck-mounted pump can be as high as 95%.
4. Our special dual-pump confluence technology is applied to this concrete pump solution. The deployment of booms and outriggers is incredibly simple.
1. All the key components are made of Swedish SSAB high-strength steel plates to obtain a longer fatigue life.
2. Many key components of the truck-mounted concrete pump, including the pump, valve, controller, and transfer case are all imported from reliable international suppliers.
Energy- saving operation
The average fuel consumption for the pumping operation is reduced by 20%.
The RZ-type boom is for medium and large length applications, while the M-type boom is for small length applications. The reasonable structure is able to ensure a flexible and convenient operation of the equipment.
The boom can rotate up to 360°, ensuring the surrounding area can be fully covered.
This truck-mounted concrete pump comes with a patented technology for switching between HP and LP modes. The switch is accomplished simply with the push of a button, effectively preventing the clogging of pipelines.
The remote start/stop applications of the engine is supported, also with the press of a button. This greatly reduces stand-by fuel emissions.
Stable working performance
Our truck-mounted concrete pump comes with a boom shock-absorption technology, which reduces the vibration amplitude by 70%.
|Boom||Folding style||4 "R"||5 "RZ"||5 "RZ"|
|End hose length||m||4||3||3|
|Hydraulic system pressure||MPa||32||35||35|
|Outrigger||Folding style||Rear swing||"X"||Rear swing|
|Spread L-R front||m||7.1||9.23||10.7|
|Spread L-R rear||m||7.8||9.99||11.2|
|pumping specification||Theoretic concrete displacement||High pressure||m3/h||81|
|Theoretical pumping pressure||High pressure||MPa||9.4|
|Delivery cylinder bore||mm||230||230||230|
|Delivery cylinder stroke||mm||2000||2000||2000|
|Slump scope||cm||14 ~23||14~23||14~23|
|Max. aggregate diameter||mm||40||40||40|
|Power system||Transfer case||Germany Stiebel||Germany Stiebel||Germany Stiebel|
|Master pump||Germany Rexroth||Germany Rexroth||Germany Rexroth|
|Boom/outrigger pump||Germany Rexroth||Germany Rexroth||Germany Rexroth|
|Water pump||Drive mode||Hydraulic drive||Hydraulic drive||Hydraulic drive|
|Others||Remote controller||Germany HBC||Germany HBC||Germany HBC|
|Water tank capacity||L||300||300||300|
|Oil tank capacity||L||700||740||700|
|Hydraulic oil cooling method||Air cooled||Air cooled||Air cooled|
|Lubrication method||Automatic hydraulic lubrication||Automatic hydraulic lubrication||Automatic hydraulic lubrication|
|Chassis||Model||ISUZU CYZ51Q||ISUZU CYZ51Q||ISUZU CYH51Y|
|Min. turning radius||m||8.8||8.8||11.9|
|Engine||Model||ISUZU 6WF1A||ISUZU 6WF1A||ISUZU 6WF1D|
|Emission standard||Euro Ⅲ||Euro Ⅲ||Euro Ⅲ|