1. The concrete mixing plant is a highly automated, concrete production equipment. It is suitable for use in commercial concrete productions such as utilities, airports, roads, bridges, and other medium-sized engineering concrete production projects. This piece of equipment has several outstanding advantages, including mature technologies, a stable performance, and a beautiful appearance. The entire concrete preparation process from weighing and mixing to charging takes place in a concealed environment, so pollution levels are low.
2. In addition to our ready-mix concrete batching plant, we also provide a wide array of high-end concrete mixing equipment for different applications. We aim to lower the cost and increase the level of convenience.
1. This ready-mix concrete batching plant comes with a mature forced mixer with a twin shaft. The mixing performance is excellent due to this. You can use it for a variety of purposes, such as producing hard concrete, fluid concrete, lightweight aggregate concrete and sand slurry.
2. The aggregate can be measured by the electric scale separately or with the entire weight.
3. We buy the key components from internationally known companies, which ensures the reliability of the entire system.
4. A highly precise and reliable weighing system is adopted for our ready-mix concrete batching plant.
5. The system can be controlled manually, semi-automatically, or completely automatically by the micro-computer. The data storage function and automatic height difference compensation functions are both available.
6. The mixing plant can be designed according to the user's needs and site conditions.
7. The control rooms are comfortable and spacious.
|Production capacity (m3/h)||60||90||120||180||200||270||300|
|Power (kW)||2×18.5||2 × 30||2×37||2×55||2×75||2×75||2×90|
|Output capacity (m3)||1||1.5||2||3||4||4.5||5|
|Aggregate diameter (gravel/pebble stone, mm)||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80|
|Aggregate bins||Capacity (m3)||12||12||Under- ground bin||Under- ground bin||Under- ground bin||Under- ground bin||Under- ground bin|
|Belt conveyor power (kW)||300||450||800||800||800||1000||1000|
|Weighing scope and measuring accuracy||Aggregate (kg)||2500±2%||3500±2%||2000±2%||3000±2%||4000±2%||4500±2%||5000±2%|
|Fly ash (kg)||150±1%||200±1%||400±1%||600±1%||800±1%||1000±1%||1200±1%|
|Discharging height (m)||3.8||3.8||4||4||4||4||4|
Note: All specifications of the ready-mix concrete batching plant is subject to modification!
Superior mixing performances
1. The concrete batching plant uses a forced type twin-shaft mixer which features a short mixing duration, rapid discharging process good material uniformity, and high productivity.
2. Our batch plant can achieve a desirable mixing performance for hard concrete, plastic concrete and other concrete formulas.
3. The mixer scale board and blade of the concrete batching plant are made of an anti-wear high chrome casting iron. Their angles are scientifically designed, which leads to a good mixing performance and long service life.
4. We use a unique design for the bearing support and sealing element. The two devices can be separated, and various bearing end sealing elements are adopted to make the sealing performance greatly enhanced.
5. The planetary reducer is purchased from Bonfiglioli, an internationally known company. The features include a small size, high efficiency, and are reliable.
6. An overweight design was adopted for the concrete batching plant, and the shock-absorption performance is excellent.
7. The discharge door is controlled by a hydraulic oil pump. There are three stopping points and a manual door opening device.
8. We use a centralized lubrication system powered by a 380V motor, which can inject the grease into the bearing end quickly.
Accurate and reliable electronic weighing system
1. The aggregate is measured using an electronic scale on the concrete batching plant. It can be measured separately or for the total weight.
2. Scale hoppers are used for the accurate weighing of cement, water, and additives. A microcomputer is adopted for the central control and is incredibly easy to operate.
3. The aggregate can be conveyed by using either the hopper elevator or belt conveyor.
High quality electrical components
We purchase the electronic components from internationally recognized brands or domestic companies, which ensures the reliability of our concrete mixing equipment during mass production.
1. The main transmission system of the concrete batching plant comes with a planetary gear from the Italian company Bonfiglioli. The reducers feature high transmission productivity rates and stable performances.
2. The Hymig or Airtac cylinders we use have a large overload capacity, a stable performance and a long life.
3. The selections of YSC or AIRTAC products have low failure rates and feature reliable performance capability.
4. Our air compressor comes from the American company Cheetah. There is a large gas displacement and the operation is steady.
5. The main electrical components of the concrete production equipment are from the French company Schneider, and the PLC is a Siemens product. These products are reliable and are highly efficient.
Comfortable Operating Room
The control room of the concrete batching plant is fully enclosed and air conditioned, thereby increasing the comfort of the operator.
Advanced and reliable electric control system
1. The whole concrete batching plant can be controlled automatically by the computer and the Siemens PLC or manually. The operation is very simple for operators.
2. A screen is designed to display real-time working conditions of different components and systems of the concrete plant. The data can be stored in the system and printed in a form for high management efficiency.
3. The user-friendly interface, can facilitate the on-site management and monitoring.
4. It has an automatic error compensation function, which can be done automatically.
5. Our concrete batching plant comes with two control mechanisms: an industrial touch screen and micro-computer. If the micro-computer fails to work, you can use the touch screen for system control, ensuring the production proceeds as normal.
All of the powdered materials are dispatched, measured, transferred and mixed in an enclosed environment, so the powder solution, shaking and noise are greatly reduced.